Archivos Mensuales: febrero 2015
STAND UP: Be easy to see or notice.
PUT TOGETHER: Create something by joining or combining different things.
TAKE BACK: Return something.
DRESS UP: Wear smarter clothes than usual.
SAVE UP: Keep money for something in the future.
CUT DOWN: Reduce.
SLIP ON: Put something on quickly.
GO OUT: Go somewhere for entertainment.
KEEP UP WITH: Understand something that is changing fast.
If you have to describe someone’s clothes:
- Clothes: suit, sweatshirt, dress, sweater, trousers, jeans, tie, shirt, T-shirt, jumper, coat, scarf, jacket belt, hair band, blazer, cufflinks
- Footwear: sandals, slippers (casual shoes), trainers (sport shoes), boots, shoes, open toed-shoes, high heeled shoes
- Jewellery: earrings, necklace, bracelet, ring, cufflinks
- Headgear: hood, helmet, cap, hat
- Materials: woolen, leather, cotton, silk, polyester
- Appearance: casual, smart, stylish, serious, successful, shy, rich, posh, student, rebel, creative, model, natural, vain (creído), eccentric, cheeky (atrevida), informal, outrageous (extravagante)
- Others: stripped, plain, colouring